Hook Indicator

I’ve been thinking about this for a bit. And after watching some players not knowing how many times a survivor has been hooked in a match, and then being caught off guard when a survivor that the killer hooks turns out to be on death hook.

I propose that there should be some sort of indicator showing how many more hooks a survivor is from death hook.

I think this would be a good quality of life update for both killers and survivors.

Comments

  • Um... maybe... but they could try to remember... I don't find it difficult to remember most of the time...

  • @Raven014 said:

    Um... maybe... but they could try to remember... I don't find it difficult to remember most of the time...

    Right. But it’s more for the luxury of not having to remember such a thing in the heat of a match

  • I accidentally kill survivors all the time because their teammates let them reach second state on their first hook. Tracking it all gets even worse when the survivors dress the same. I can only juggle so much as killer.