Has the new patch locked the frame to 120?
before the 3.2.2 update
I was playing with 144fps
but I found the game now locked the fps to a upper limit of 120
before the 3.2.2 update
I was playing with 144fps
but I found the game now locked the fps to a upper limit of 120
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you are complaining about 120 fps? Lmao a lot of people are getting fps drops and freezes with this latest updates, be happy that you can play 120 fps without issues :D
If you want to unlook your fps you need to edit the file "GameUserSettings.ini"
@justarandy Yeah, if you have a 144hz monitor you are going to want 144 fps and the only way to get above 60 fps in the first place is to edit the GameUserSettings.