Devs LETS TALK ABOUT PALLET BETREYAL
OKAy So I understand the pallet changes and I’m fine with that but can you please fix the fact the the killer will go through the pallet and teleport back on the other side .... it happen to me 3 times in a row IN THE SAME game !!!!!!!! I NEED ANSWERS
Comments
It just seems to be a reoccuring glitch that might be caused by the killers connection
I don't get it. What's the problem, exactly? Killer walks through the pallet to your side, you slam it, Killer teleports to the side where you're not, you escape.
Dat title tho

No, what is the problem is that you see the killer on one side of the pallet getting stunned and they suddenly teleport to the other side of the pallet and down you. It has happened to me a few times. It seems to be a new thing, can not remember it happening earlier than this month.
I didn't teleport..but I did get a hit last night I shouldn't have gotten with The Pig.
Like I got stunned mid weapon swing, then when the stun was almost over it played the hit sound and ace went down. O.o
Ah. That sounds like lag and an animation issue.
Why are you telling me that? I just tried to explain it.
the best way of fixing this dumb latency issue would be to make the survivor throw the pallet down faster
Official servers would be an amazing blessing and probably way too much to ask for at this point -sighs-
Doesn't mean we don't still want them and need them.
Its the cancer of a peer to peer connection. Until we get dedicated servers this ######### is going to keep happening. You are at the mercy of the hosts connection and if its potato then good luck.
maybe you should stop playing against houdini then...
Why can't two events happen simultaneously?
Lately I have been getting a LOT of instances where the pallet is clearly between me and the killer when it's dropped, they get the hit and I get the stun, but then the killer telleports to my side of the pallet. I've never really had the opposite happen where I (as survivor) go back to the other side of the pallet instead. And I've experienced this same thing as killer, where I swing, get the hit and a stun, then warped through the pallet. Something is definitely buggy about pallets.
That said, I think that if the killer swings and it would have hit with the tip of the weapon, the pallet should take priority and stun them and they don't get the hit. If it is any other part of the swing then the hit should count even if the pallet drops, because that means they were really close to you. The problem I see right now is you can max lunge the pallet, eat the pallet and get them anyway, when you should only get that if you don't need max lunge. I feel like this would be fair to both sides.