My idea for a new objective. Feedback pls!
So that is my own idea to make gens abit less boring and easy to do. For the survivor side only mainly the gate activation will change because I personally think the genspeed itself is fine. But survivors still have a second escape option that they can do if they make the choice to do this escape option. The Killer in the other hand have a complete new mechanic to use to help them slow down the game progress, even if you are a less mobile Killer. Every Killer has access to that and it is a complete optional objective but it is really usefull so you might want to use it.
I would be thankfull for any feedback and change ideas! Numbers can be always tweaked. Thanks for reading and your attention! Stay save and have a nice event everyone :)
Second Objective idea is here to read: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RLG820I-U_FvrkFJpRLRgNzCfAcjxVtQ
Comments
I think the Fusebox thing is cool, maybe cut the amount of fuses to 6 in total so to open both gates you need 3 each, if you design a mechanic where you expect all 4 Survivors to be alive to use then you're setting them up to win every time.
Survivors cannot have a base 15% regression speed to Gens when injured because of perks like Thanatophobia and Dying Light, those perks will be too powerful and need to be changed and that's too much work.
I don't understand the pillar thing, what was its purpose in the match? Is that an end game thing or something else?
The Killer blood pool is a sweet idea, I do like that a lot as it gives every Killer a bonus no matter who they are and it isn't too powerful either since it lasts a minute and takes 2 minutes to come back.
First this game needs to be working properly before getting anything new added...
@HatCreature
The Pillars are for the survivors to activate, its an alternative escape if the killer has a too strong anti genrush build like swing chains, tana and dying light combo. If all 8 pillars are active then a blocked escape path by the entity will open. I am not sure yet it that is to easy or to fast manageable.
I added the 15% slower repair to force survivors to heal more since the current meta is just rushing those gens with adrenaline. Killer like plague and killer force survivors to stay injured but will lose alot pressure since survivors only have to do gens then. I asked alot of ppl and many said that they would think it would be fine.
And thanks alot for your feedback :)
I'm definitely not clicking on random links.
Please post your concept here.
@NoShinyPony
Google Drive rAnDoM LiNk
@concious_consumer
Well I major issue wth the game balance is the gens, they are getting to fast done/ some killers are to weak and lack of mobility or the ability to protect the gens well enough. This idea should help out those killers that are getting really easily "genrushed" or in other works, these killers with a bad gen protection have with this change a way easier time in the games.
And the issue for alot of survivors is that gens are to boring and easy to do. This new objective is a new and fun experience I guess since it is pretty cool to do a "sacrifice" to get a second way to escape, I asked alot of ppl in my friendlist in steam and the most of them as survivor main think it is a really nice addition to the game.