Odd Question for something I'm working on

I'm writing something DbD related and I wanna ask; If all the characters (both Survivors and Killers) are stuck with their unique perks, but could have one universal perk, what would that be and for what character?

i.e. The Trapper couldn't have Hex: Ruin because it's a Hag Perk, but he could have Hex: NOED since it's universal.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Megaguardain

    Uh... Trapper could have NOED, Wraith can have Unrelenting (Cause the picture for it is literally his weapon.), Nurse can have Whispers because it's associated with noise and breathing (Kind of like... you know... her powers point to work off of "Breaths" or something.), Billy can have Sloppy butcher because he's a butcher... (He slaughters cows, not as like a meat packer but for his own "pleasure")

    LeatherFace can have Monstrous Shrine for... obvious reasons, Huntress can have Deerstalker cause shes... a hunter, and whatever is left in base-kit can be chosen by you... or you can use copies of the same perk for some Killers idk.

    Hope this helps. I think?

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Megaguardain

    Uh... Trapper could have NOED, Wraith can have Unrelenting (Cause the picture for it is literally his weapon.), Nurse can have Whispers because it's associated with noise and breathing (Kind of like... you know... her powers point to work off of "Breaths" or something.), Billy can have Sloppy butcher because he's a butcher... (He slaughters cows, not as like a meat packer but for his own "pleasure")

    LeatherFace can have Monstrous Shrine for... obvious reasons, Huntress can have Deerstalker cause shes... a hunter, and whatever is left in base-kit can be chosen by you... or you can use copies of the same perk for some Killers idk.

    Hope this helps. I think?

    Yes it does, thanks!

    If you or anyone has ideas for the Survivor side of things that'd be awesome.

  • @Megaguardain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/813221#Comment_813221

    Yes it does, thanks!

    If you or anyone has ideas for the Survivor side of things that'd be awesome.

    @Boosted_Dwight or @Elk might.

    I'd like to give them a chance to give their opinions on that side, since I main Killer but play both sides... So I could do the same for Survivor... but why not let someone else get an idea in?

    They main Survivor (As far as I'm aware.)

  • Dwight would have This is not Happening because he's a nervous wreck.

    Ace would have Plunderer's for obvious reasons

    Claudette and Adam would have We'll Make it because they heal people

    David would have Resilience

    Nea and Jake would have Spine Chill because they're stealthy

    That's all I can think of :l

  • Everybody could have Spine Chill and Whispers. /thread ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @Megaguardain said:

    I'm writing something DbD related and I wanna ask; If all the characters (both Survivors and Killers) are stuck with their unique perks, but could have one universal perk, what would that be and for what character?

    i.e. The Trapper couldn't have Hex: Ruin because it's a Hag Perk, but he could have Hex: NOED since it's universal.


    David-No one left behind, Resilience

    Nancy, Meg, Ash, Jane, Laurie-Resilience

    Ace-Plunderer's Instinct

    Tapp,Feng,Nea,Kate- Premonition

    Jake-Slippery Meat, Small Game, Light Weight

    Everyone-Spine Chill, Deja Vu, Hope

    Dwight, Quentin-This is not Happening

    Claudette,Jeff, Jane, Adam,Steve-We'll make it

    So everyone should have Spine Chill because most people would have the feeling of someone watching them. Deja Vu, some people sometimes get the feeling that they have done this before and Hope because everyone has Hope.

    Ace, would have Plunderer's because of the gamble of what are you going to get.

    David would have No one left behind and Resilience. For how determined he is and how he is protective of Dweets.

    Nancy, Meg, Feng, Quentin, Nea, Ash, Jane and Laurie would have Resilience because their will to push on and survive. Some of these people are survivors in their story. Or have the determination to keep on moving.

    Jake with Slippy Meat, Small Game and Light Weight because he is a hunter and survivalist. He would know how to find things easier and cover his tracks.

    Tapp,Feng,Nea and Kate with Premonition. They have the keen ability to sense danger coming their way and handle it accordingly.

    Dwight and Quentin for This is not Happening is for doing things very well when they are stressed and in the moment.

    Claudette,Jeff, Jane, Adam and Steve for We'll make it. I think they are caring enough to help others in their time of need and support them if they need it.

    Laurie for Dark Sense. I don't know why, but it seems like it can be her perk.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/101744/odd-question-for-something-im-working-on

    David-No one left behind, Resilience

    Nancy, Meg, Ash, Jane, Laurie-Resilience

    Ace-Plunderer's Instinct

    Tapp,Feng,Nea,Kate- Premonition

    Jake-Slippery Meat, Small Game, Light Weight

    Everyone-Spine Chill, Deja Vu, Hope

    Dwight, Quentin-This is not Happening

    Claudette,Jeff, Jane, Adam,Steve-We'll make it

    So everyone should have Spine Chill because most people would have the feeling of someone watching them. Deja Vu, some people sometimes get the feeling that they have done this before and Hope because everyone has Hope.

    Ace, would have Plunderer's because of the gamble of what are you going to get.

    David would have No one left behind and Resilience. For how determined he is and how he is protective of Dweets.

    Nancy, Meg, Feng, Quentin, Nea, Ash, Jane and Laurie would have Resilience because their will to push on and survive. Some of these people are survivors in their story. Or have the determination to keep on moving.

    Jake with Slippy Meat, Small Game and Light Weight because he is a hunter and survivalist. He would know how to find things easier and cover his tracks.

    Tapp,Feng,Nea and Kate with Premonition. They have the keen ability to sense danger coming their way and handle it accordingly.

    Dwight and Quentin for This is not Happening is for doing things very well when they are stressed and in the moment.

    Claudette,Jeff, Jane, Adam and Steve for We'll make it. I think they are caring enough to help others in their time of need and support them if they need it.

    Laurie for Dark Sense. I don't know why, but it seems like it can be her perk.

    You're making me rethink my rules in writing this thing

  • @Megaguardain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/813966#Comment_813966

    You're making me rethink my rules in writing this thing

    Is that bad? :( Is it because one perk per person. If thats it. I meant that these perks can go to them. It doesn't have to be that they share. Sorry if i didn't understand.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814032#Comment_814032

    Is that bad? :( Is it because one perk per person. If thats it. I meant that these perks can go to them. It doesn't have to be that they share. Sorry if i didn't understand.

    Yeah, it's supposed to be one universal perk, but since you brought up Spine Chill and Deja Vu I'm wondering if I should rework my rules for what I'm writing. Like have the one perk rotate or something.

  • @Elk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814032#Comment_814032

    Is that bad? :( Is it because one perk per person. If thats it. I meant that these perks can go to them. It doesn't have to be that they share. Sorry if i didn't understand.

    I've decided that Spine Chill, Hope and Deja Vu are all just things Survivors have. I'm almost done with the first 'part' of what I'm writing so it could be out soonish!

  • @Megaguardain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/814034#Comment_814034

    I've decided that Spine Chill, Hope and Deja Vu are all just things Survivors have. I'm almost done with the first 'part' of what I'm writing so it could be out soonish!

    That's good can't wait to know what it is. :)

  • @FireHazard said:

    @Megaguardain

    Uh... Trapper could have NOED, Wraith can have Unrelenting (Cause the picture for it is literally his weapon.), Nurse can have Whispers because it's associated with noise and breathing (Kind of like... you know... her powers point to work off of "Breaths" or something.), Billy can have Sloppy butcher because he's a butcher... (He slaughters cows, not as like a meat packer but for his own "pleasure")

    LeatherFace can have Monstrous Shrine for... obvious reasons, Huntress can have Deerstalker cause shes... a hunter, and whatever is left in base-kit can be chosen by you... or you can use copies of the same perk for some Killers idk.

    Hope this helps. I think?

    That's really good man