Stress levels and this game.
Question: do you find your stress levels have decreased after you take a day off DBD?
I personally find myself less tetchy overall.
I do enjoy this game but it doesn't half make me irritable at times.
Question: do you find your stress levels have decreased after you take a day off DBD?
I personally find myself less tetchy overall.
I do enjoy this game but it doesn't half make me irritable at times.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just ended a game where a ash got out of my shoulder 4 times because there was no hook in half of the map (mother's dwelling) and there was just 1 sacrificed survivor. So i didn't corner myself.
WHAT THE ######### IS THIS #########
My levels of sault have increased from 0 to 90k
I also tend to swear quite a bit when playing DBD. Which is not a good thing.
For me, I think there is a odd fixation in playing and leveling up: "MUST COMPLETE PASS! MUST UNLOCK USELESS TAT!"
But...I'm addressing this now. I spend too much valuable time on DBD.
Playing killer seems to lower my stress.
I go for month long hiatus on occasion to help me cool down.
Billy and spirit are still the same so *shrugs*
this game makes me stress full but i keep loving it. SWF must be deleted it causes stress, rage quites and uninstall buttons be pressed
72 hours of no DBD and I feel great. I took long breaks from this game before, and this looks like another one.
It is strange that I find Escape from Tarkov more relaxing than DBD.
Maybe when I first got the game, but at this point with around 650 hours in the game, DBD doesn't really come off as "stressful", just "annoying" at times.
Almost 3,000 hours in this game and I wouldn’t say I get stressful moments, more like some kind of an adrenaline.
Even so, if this game is stressing you out. Perhaps asymmetrical games aren’t for you.
Not really stress. But I do have moments where my heart starts racing. More of a thrill than anything. I wish the game was more suspenseful.