yep, I really don't like the dark red font over the black background. But you can click the dots of your browser menu and select "View desktop version", it helped me a lot.
yep, I really don't like the dark red font over the black background. But you can click the dots of your browser menu and select "View desktop version", it helped me a lot.
Thanks for the tip. Didn't even know that was possible.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep, I really don't like the dark red font over the black background. But you can click the dots of your browser menu and select "View desktop version", it helped me a lot.
Thanks for the tip. Didn't even know that was possible.
I prefer this version you can switch it to the full site version i can't remember where that link is specifically but I think it's in the settings.
I'm the opposite.