Or are my eyes fatigued? It looks different to me
It did for me it looks yellow o.o
It did, it's now an orange colour to try to make it more visible.
Forum design has higher standards for colorblind-players than the game does, confirmed. 🤣
@WaffleFalafel
It was changed to help make it more visible for forum users.
@Rydog said:Forum design has higher standards for colorblind-players than the game does, confirmed. ?
@Rydog said:
Forum design has higher standards for colorblind-players than the game does, confirmed. ?
And I don't think it has anything to do with color-blind forum members... It's most likely for what Mandy said above.
@FireHazard said:@WaffleFalafel It was changed to help make it more visible for forum users.https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810744#Comment_810744And I don't think it has anything to do with color-blind forum members... It's most likely for what Mandy said above.
@FireHazard said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810744#Comment_810744
I'm mostly just being cheeky, but I suspect that the new upvote color is broadly more visible than any red shade, for colorblind viewers.
@Rydog said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810757#Comment_810757I'm mostly just being cheeky, but I suspect that the new upvote color is broadly more visible than any red shade, for colorblind viewers.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810757#Comment_810757
Possible, but I think it's because Orange is naturally more visible than Red anyways... especially since it was dark red.
You can now plainly see what number it is thanks to how bright the color is now.
The upvote button was infected by the blight serum D:
@Boosted_Dwight said:The upvote button was infected by the blight serum D:
@Boosted_Dwight said:
Good... *Rubs hands together* All according to plan...
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It did for me it looks yellow o.o
It did, it's now an orange colour to try to make it more visible.
Forum design has higher standards for colorblind-players than the game does, confirmed. 🤣
@WaffleFalafel
It was changed to help make it more visible for forum users.
And I don't think it has anything to do with color-blind forum members... It's most likely for what Mandy said above.
I'm mostly just being cheeky, but I suspect that the new upvote color is broadly more visible than any red shade, for colorblind viewers.
Possible, but I think it's because Orange is naturally more visible than Red anyways... especially since it was dark red.
You can now plainly see what number it is thanks to how bright the color is now.
The upvote button was infected by the blight serum D:
Good... *Rubs hands together* All according to plan...