Proof that I don't have a life.
Sorry but @FireHazard has you beat! :O
@Boosted_Dwight said:Sorry but @FireHazard has you beat! :O https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/557/WRD6N50GGAL0.png
@Boosted_Dwight said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/557/WRD6N50GGAL0.png
Darn. But hey, I spread out across different categories. He's only got ask the community.
Thanks mate.
@Yung_Slug said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810406#Comment_810406Darn. But hey, I spread out across different categories. He's only got ask the community.
@Yung_Slug said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810406#Comment_810406
You can keep polls and lore.
I mostly forget they exist anyways...
I actually almost reached that much before on general
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/810406#Comment_810406I actually almost reached that much before on general
@Hoodied said:
I reach that much on the killer section before
You could be doing worse things. It's all good ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry but @FireHazard has you beat! :O
Darn. But hey, I spread out across different categories. He's only got ask the community.
Thanks mate.
You can keep polls and lore.
I mostly forget they exist anyways...
I actually almost reached that much before on general
I reach that much on the killer section before
You could be doing worse things. It's all good ๐