just a tip for new players

use a white ward if your farming chest items very easy item gain

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    also, pray for the killer being nice and not franklins you. since last update franklin's demise looks like killers' base kit

    haha hopefully new players haven't gotten a hold of franklin's

  • Honestly. i've been running franklins because every team now has 2-3 toolboxes, I assume for the event.

  • Did they change Franklin's or survivor items? I haven't played for a few months but Franklin's was pretty nice already.

  • @JESUS_CHRIST said:

    Did they change Franklin's or survivor items? I haven't played for a few months but Franklin's was pretty nice already.

    no but plunderers when looted shows the aura of the item in the chest

  • New players don't exactly have 1000 White Wards to use. Actually, the more I think about it this is just bad advice in general. Unless you are on your last purple item, you would be best off just using bloodpoint gain offerings or fog increasing offerings or possibly luck increasing offerings.