The community sometimes 🤦🏽‍♂️

The Community: UGHhh! I hate this game why won’t the devs fix it and buff/nerf this killer!


Also the Community: OMG yes daddy enity is taking me into his realm🥵

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Well we are a diverse group of people for sure.

  • You didn't have to call us out like this lol!

  • Well uhhh I guess OP must have found the darkside of this community that is very disturbing...if you ever type in dbd and see something called dbdgonewild don't ever click on it. Stay away from the demons.

  • I don't like this post

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Well uhhh I guess OP must have found the darkside of this community that is very disturbing...if you ever type in dbd and see something called dbdgonewild don't ever click on it. Stay away from the demons.

    What if I am a demonGroot? :P

  • Still don't go there even if you are demonic :P

  • Listen here, the community is way worse, if you win as a killer no matter how, you're automatically a camper or tunneler (tunneling is fine, if it works then it works, who cares? The salty loser survivors yeah but still) and will try to make you feel #########, whereas if killers complain then damn, how dare the killer, the 10 second gen repairs aren't bad, how dare you complain, I mean FFS before left behind got changed it was possible as last survivor to get a gen done solo in 9 seconds, with a team currently it can be done in 10 on 4 sided, 18 on 3, 26 on 2 and 40 on 1 with the right perks and a toolbox, but no one is going to try single gens so normally you have 26 seconds at best to stop a gen from being done if you're lucky it's only 2 on a gen, I had that perk that shows when 2 people are on a gen, within 23 seconds of the game starting, it was done and I saw someone alone shortly after at a fair distance from and during that time and the start of the chase, around 50 seconds into game time, second is done, around 1:40 the third, around 2:40 the fourth but I got the hook so some of that is one splitting to unhook, 3:00 unhooked, 3:30 last gen, 3:50 gate opened but I managed to get the same one hooked, hell yeah I'm camping that, I want points too, buuuuut nooooo as a killer I'm the noob for the game being done in 4:00 that's 1/4 of haunted grounds triggered effect then when I play with gen defilers (Freddy is the most playable Vs gen rushing, no issue with gen rush, just feel it's too easy to do speaking both as a survivor and a killer) using swing chains, jump rope, dying light, thanatophobia, ruin, overcharge I'm every disgraceful word and phrases possible cause their 4:00 game turned into 10:00 and they lost, only part of this community I like are those are play both sides

  • @vossler25 said:

    Listen here, the community is way worse, if you win as a killer no matter how, you're automatically a camper or tunneler (tunneling is fine, if it works then it works, who cares? The salty loser survivors yeah but still) and will try to make you feel #########, whereas if killers complain then damn, how dare the killer, the 10 second gen repairs aren't bad, how dare you complain, I mean FFS before left behind got changed it was possible as last survivor to get a gen done solo in 9 seconds, with a team currently it can be done in 10 on 4 sided, 18 on 3, 26 on 2 and 40 on 1 with the right perks and a toolbox, but no one is going to try single gens so normally you have 26 seconds at best to stop a gen from being done if you're lucky it's only 2 on a gen, I had that perk that shows when 2 people are on a gen, within 23 seconds of the game starting, it was done and I saw someone alone shortly after at a fair distance from and during that time and the start of the chase, around 50 seconds into game time, second is done, around 1:40 the third, around 2:40 the fourth but I got the hook so some of that is one splitting to unhook, 3:00 unhooked, 3:30 last gen, 3:50 gate opened but I managed to get the same one hooked, hell yeah I'm camping that, I want points too, buuuuut nooooo as a killer I'm the noob for the game being done in 4:00 that's 1/4 of haunted grounds triggered effect then when I play with gen defilers (Freddy is the most playable Vs gen rushing, no issue with gen rush, just feel it's too easy to do speaking both as a survivor and a killer) using swing chains, jump rope, dying light, thanatophobia, ruin, overcharge I'm every disgraceful word and phrases possible cause their 4:00 game turned into 10:00 and they lost, only part of this community I like are those are play both sides

    r/suspiciouslyspecific

  • Thank you for the lol that cheered me right up XD