Is it toxic to flashlight save when I’m trying to practice flashlight saving?
I’m just warming up before time 4 challenges
I’m just warming up before time 4 challenges
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Flashlight saving isn't toxic in any way shape or form
No? It's not toxic to flashlight save or just in general, it's what they're there for.
You can run up against some toxic killers if you flashlight save. That's for sure.
No. If it's not cheating, it's not toxic.
As a killer, it is annoying, but, it is a tactic, you are playing a game to win, if you are given the power to mess a killer up, do it, just don't cry when they mess you up too, as a survivor, lol do it again