Where it at tho ;)
Where the PTB at bois?
Where the PTB at bois?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not here
Based on previous chapter/beta releases people are speculating it'll be up in about 2 hours.
Woah I was thinking more 3, but shoot id prefer 2
I'm anxiously awaiting it as well. I am starting to see this game become what it should've been.
@ZeBee same man, it's already 11pm for me lol
Yes! Ever since they bought the rights I think they've been going in a great direction.
PM? Geez, well its 9AM for me and I havent slept yet so I guess im not much better xD
Last stream they said the mid balance patches between chapters would be having killer updates and changes, with Freddy next.
I have to agree on that if only they did little patches here and there to fix some small bugs, instead of waiting to put it all in one patch
Hotfixes? Like with Warframe?
Yeah, i'd like to see them more often
As would I.
Well I know that, but I mean if theres a sound bug or a glitch that they try to fix it as soon as possible and implement it when they can instead of waiting
When is it supposed to come out? (what hour)
I hope its out before my shift ends so I can come home to it. I really like the look of the survivor I may have a new main!
I believe the PTB usually releases around 11am Canadian time, but it can be different for you. RIP Time zones </3
She looks really cool! and we've only seen the back of her LOL, also what time does your shift end?
Yeah I am the same time zone I just want it to be out already lol :'(
I can't wait to try out the new survivor. I'm excited to see how she looks!
Same! I LOVE the sleeve of tattoos
google "taylor swift" and it's pretty much it lmao
I finish in about 2 hours 4pm Irish time.
I like her hippy vibe she gives me she seems like shed be a chill girl to hang with!
So if she gets hit I guess you could say... there would be tear drops on her guitar. I wonder if she'll have bad blood towards the killer!
(only two taylor swift songs I know)
I hope it comes out within 2 hours, the last PTB came out around the same time
I'm hoping they release it soon so I can play before I need to do errands. I'll hide from twitter if I miss the PTB beforehand lol.
are we out the woods yet
We've entered the End Game. (done I swear)
i yield
New Perk: When spotted you gain the ability to smack the killer with your guitar.
Cant wait to play as new survivor Taylor Swift and new killer the Darkhorse(katy perry)
i literally HOWLED at this lmaooooo
it would be fun if the guitar is a new ultrarare item que stuns the killers somehow and has only one use
now that pallet vaccum is gone rip
she stuns the killer with wonder wall for the rest of the match.