Punishement for DCs when?
Dedicated servers are here! (if I am not mistaken)
Shouldn't people that dc this often start getting punished?
Dedicated servers are here! (if I am not mistaken)
Shouldn't people that dc this often start getting punished?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They already ban for DC's.
If people disconnect "excessively" they will get banned by the automated in game system that they have in place. If they disconnect and do not get banned then they have not been disconnecting excessively.
According to a thread I saw one of the mods comment on, there is a DC "Quota" but I saw a profile earlier that listed everything they DC for and to me it basically said they DC almost every round if not every round. So how someone like that isn't banned is beyond me.
I feel like the quota should be less. And things like first hook suicides or force closing your game should count as a DC if it happens before 2 minutes or so is up since that is a way around DCs.
If you think punishing DCs will make your experience better I will have to snap you out of this dream. Survivors will suicide instead when the punishment starts hitting, which will make the games pretty much equally worse. So yeah, don't think it's gonna change much.