AFK killers

I've had 5 games in a row where killers afk the entire trial for rift fragments. There should be a system that tracks if the killer is doing something and, if they afk, should not get the xp for both shards and fragments. I should be similar to afk survivors, where you need to do stuff for around a minute to get xp again.

Comments

  • would there be anyway to fix a afk wraith or crouching pig god I hate it when that happens

  • I feel like if the killer is doing nothing the whole game, they should just be disconnected after x amount of minutes and yes, given no points or anything. But what of the people with bots who just m1 while standing still the whole time? To Behaviour, I'm sure that counts as doing something.


    Will this ever happen though? Perhaps not... *shrug*

  • I haven't had an afk killer in a long time, used to get them all the time "botted" on PS4