Prestige cosmetics need looking at
As I'm sure many people know, the blood on a lot of prestige cosmetics will cut off in awkward places e.g. the blood on Nancy's prestige face cuts of very awkwardly when equipping her season 3 shirt or the blood on Laurie's 1 prestige shirt cuts off on her neck, meaning that it really only works with her prestige 3 face as well.
Is there any chance the devs could take a quick look at fixing these one day? Obviously ths isn't anywhere near as important as bug fixes or balance issues, but it would still be nice to see them improved at one point or another.
Comments
I would prefer it if Prestige got overhauled into a transparency texture that you could apply to any cosmetic. It may not look as good as it would if each splatter was hand applied but so many cosmetics combos would looks so much better. I would also change the tier system for Prestige from Head, Body, Legs to Light Splatter, Medium Splatter, Heavy splatter with Heavy being the way current Prestige looks now.
I would like it if prestige clothing was the base outfit but greatly damaged and bloodied, with every character having their own look instead of just being caked in blood and guts.
That would be amazing, I never understood why Laurie's prestige outfit didn't have the torn sleeve from when Michael tried stabbing her at the top of the staircase.