You can see Spirit vaulting through windows

Her red stain moves forward when she really vaults. I don't know is it a bug or feature, but if it is a feature - its great, if you are attentive, you can actually counter her in this moment)

Comments

  • @Sairek I'm conflicted as I love the fact she doesn't have a vault due to her "ethereal"-ness, but I do understand it adds too much to her arsenal.


    Let's hope when they do re-work her that they don't ######### it up ROYALLY

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Or you know, she could just have a normal vaulting animation like killers are supposed to have, instead of having this ridiculously, very easy to miss 'tell,' that's probably a bug that's unintended rather than an actual feature.

    (Yes, I know you're just reporting on it. I just find how she gives no info at all simply dumb).

    I love it, it makes it a fun mindgame. I may be a minority here but I prefer NOT getting all my information for free and having to figure things out.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Or you know, she could just have a normal vaulting animation like killers are supposed to have, instead of having this ridiculously, very easy to miss 'tell,' that's probably a bug that's unintended rather than an actual feature.

    (Yes, I know you're just reporting on it. I just find how she gives no info at all simply dumb).

    This is exactly why people hate Spirit. No warning whether she's standing still or vaulting a window.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Or you know, she could just have a normal vaulting animation like killers are supposed to have, instead of having this ridiculously, very easy to miss 'tell,' that's probably a bug that's unintended rather than an actual feature.

    (Yes, I know you're just reporting on it. I just find how she gives no info at all simply dumb).

    Or you know, you could just learn how to play against her and stop f***ING complaining about every killer that has some different feature from the plain ones

  • @Leonardo1ita said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/806545#Comment_806545

    This is exactly why people hate Spirit. No warning whether she's standing still or vaulting a window.

    I mean not to be a dick or anything, but this thread is litrally about how you can get a warning if she is vaulting or not. :/

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/806545#Comment_806545

    I love it, it makes it a fun mindgame. I may be a minority here but I prefer NOT getting all my information for free and having to figure things out.

    Watching your opponents movements in order to react to it isnt "free information". Its being observant and not running blindly.

  • Idk if this is just me or not but a white dot used to travel through the window while she was vaulting during PTB. Why did they remove that?

  • @MegaWaffle said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/806545#Comment_806545

    I love it, it makes it a fun mindgame. I may be a minority here but I prefer NOT getting all my information for free and having to figure things out.

    lmao that's not what "mindgame" means. I guess you enjoy guessing games, in which case go flip a coin and guess heads or tails all day lol, because that's basically what Survivors must do Vs. the Spirit.

    Imo, have her put her hands on the window, and stick her head through and growl, then she suddenly blinks right through it. That would be just as cool as what we have now (She's an ethereal ghost, it preserves that) but it shows Survivors that she is indeed vaulting.