Some conditions must be met before touching spirit
As we all know Spirit is getting nerfed, because devs preferred to listen to survivors who don't even know how to counter her or refuse to do so by DCing. There is nothing we can do to change their mind, but they should consider some important changes before gutting her. I won't suggest how to fix them. I just mention them.
1) First of all, they must do something about gen times. At red ranks, if you don't have ruin, it is almost impossible to win the game unless the survivors are potatoes (which is something rare). A good SWF team will destroy you even with ruin.
2) A lot of maps need a rework. They are too big and you can't apply the proper pressure unless they three gen themselves
3) SWF is another problem. They have a huge advantage over any other killer who is not spirit or pre nerf nurse. Billy, ghostface and Freddy can also be viable, but you are forced to camp and slug to have a chance to win.
4) Toolboxes are very strong in a genrushing team, so they need a nerf, too
In conclusion, spirit is the only counter to those issues and MUST NOT get nerfed before addressing them
TL;DR
Gen times, maps, swf teams and toolboxes need to be fixed first, before nerfing spirit
Comments
Just make peace with the fact no one wants killers to win at red ranks. The majority has spoken.
Some big dbd streamers have been playing the game longer than some of us and usually know how things should be balanced due to their experience.
The guy is a Huntress main
You are so biased and condescending, what makes you think anyone is going to take you seriously?
I disagree with gen times, it is very much possible to win without ruin at red ranks against good survivors. Also why would you use ruin nowadays when it is literally useless? Honestly I'm not sure if the perk does anything at red ranks anymore, so why you are still using it is beyond me. I can agree with the point about maps they need reworks and are slowly getting reworked. It's really slow but at least it's something. For SWF I disagree for a few reasons but I ask you this how are we going to fix SWF your giving us a list of problems but not a single solution to any of these problems. As for Toolboxes you can see them before the game starts just run franklins you have a perk to counter them so use it. I also disagree with the fact that these need to be nerfed before spirit is, as a Spirit main myself I must say that it is a bit ridiculous how many people have started to play her and how well she does. She needs at least an add-on rework in my opinion. Spirit is just going to come first and rightfully so in my opinion.