What are perks that ALWAYS appear in your bloodweb but you dont want?
Mine for an example are Mindbreaker and Play with your food. Doesnt matter on which Killer I level, I always get these perks xD. Its not a "FIX THIS" thread, just to share some funny experiences.
Comments
Thrill of the hunt and Some Survivor or Premonition.
Brutal strength and monstrous shrine. Always brutal strength and monstrous shrine..
Spies from the shadows. Hate those crows.
@joker7997
Well brutal is actually a good perk and quiete underrated^^ you have a good use on it on many killers such as clown, trapper, myers, ghostface, plague, legion etc
@EverflowingRiver
Yeah I get that often too :D
@Sasori_puppet
I only see alot of beast of prey but still the huntress perks suck and are annoying in the bloodweb aswell :D
Monstrous Shrine
Survivor: Urban Evasion
Killer: Monstrous Shrine
I keep getting Overwhelming Presence and Monstrous Shrine
Insidious
Insidious and NOED, one is actually actively detrimental to the killer and the other I don't use on principal even if I understand its niche.
Dark Sense, Noed, Thrill of the Hunt, Rancour, Insidious and all the 3 Huntress perks
I swear to god if insidious and Monstrous shrine keep appearing on my demos bloodweb
Any perk that I have no intention of using on that character.
Insidious, Furtive Chase, Mindbreaker, Surge, Bamboozle, Beast of Prey, Territorial Imperative, and Tinkerer.
Oddly, Monstrous Shrine doesn’t usually show up until later.
Monstrous Shrine and the damn Light/Shadow bornes...
I DUN WANT EM!
Furtive Chase, on basically every web on EVERY killer.
God it's such a terrible perk I've taken so many mediocre things just to avoid that piece of #########.
What I would give to be able to temporarily relock ~3-5 teachables manually.
The ones the killer I’m leveling up couldn’t use for his life. Last case was Doc. Spies, Whispers, Stridor. I never got any other perks until I had these to tier 3. It’s insane.
Hope
Premonition and monstruos shrine
I don’t mind any of the perks since the goal is to have all perks on all killers.