Should Rancor allow me to Mori the obsession if i close the hatch?
when you close the hatch it powers the exit gates, effectively, powering all the generators. so, shouldn't i be able to mori the obsession with rancor if i close the hatch, it wont let me for the past 3 games?????
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Yeah i had this problem. From what I've heard its intended to be that way but i'm not for certain.
yeah, i think its just an oversight by the devs but definitely should be fixed.
then they should change adrenaline and NOED to when the last generator is repaired or change all the others to when the exit gates are powered.
Because they shouldn't over power certain perks while under powering others,
How does rancor overpower other perks (Excluding noed/adrenaline because killer can still one shot obsession)?
Would be funny to have Fire Up gain 5 Tokens in one interaction.
It wouldnt make a difference. Keep the notification tied to generator completion and apply the Exposed effect and mori-able when Exit Gates are powered. Its that simple.
They made so many uneeded changes for the sake of "consistency", and turn a blind eye towards other features.
agreed, some things like the notification would be op, but running this perk with how it is right now basically is useless since i always find myself shutting the hatch
Personally I don't mind.
At that point the killer has already won, why not give him some icing on the cake with a mori.
It's also a double-edged sword. If the obsession has a key, the aura reveal would screw the killer as the survivor now knows where the hatch is.
Actually no. NoEd and Adrenaline are not 5-gen perks. They are Exit Gate perks.
Rancor is a 5-gen perk.
It doesn't presumably due to how it is worded, but it really should.
I love doing the STBFL + PYWF + Dying Light + Rancor "One Punch Man" build where you one-hit-mori the obsession after ignoring them all match but you effectively HAVE to let the last gen be powered. I ran this with OG Freddy during the Mettle Of Man Crisis (Dying Light wasn't an ignore the obsession perk back then, so I swapped it for Monitor and Abuse) and it was surprisingly effective.
I know I could just swap Rancor for NOED and bring a cypress mori but that method isn't as funny to me.
Maybe the location reveal would be too much (Since you'd be notified where the last guy is) but the exposed + mori should at least apply. Heck they could keep the aura reveal for the obsession so they get a heads up which gate you're headed towards first if it's that big of an issue.