I really wanna get the new legion skin and I think I will have enough auric for it
I would guess this Tuesday, since that's usually when they releases patches. The devs haven't given an exact date, though.
We've not given out a date as yet @TheHoodiedOne I don't have one to share I'm afraid.
Leaks say on 5th we are getting the level 2 archive so maybe then.
@Mandy said:We've not given out a date as yet @TheHoodiedOne I don't have one to share I'm afraid.
@Mandy said:
Aw man...
😥😥
What hotfix and what does ETA mean?
@justarandy said:What hotfix and what does ETA mean?
@justarandy said:
no idea, and Estimated Time (of) Arrival.
@Mandy said:😥😥
I feel like we just got the update and we're slready talking hotfixes? 😱
Before ya know it Chapter 14 will be rolling in jeez
@Hoodied said:I really wanna get the new legion skin and I think I will have enough auric for it
@Hoodied said:
same I want them too.
Soon™
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would guess this Tuesday, since that's usually when they releases patches. The devs haven't given an exact date, though.
We've not given out a date as yet @TheHoodiedOne I don't have one to share I'm afraid.
Leaks say on 5th we are getting the level 2 archive so maybe then.
Aw man...
😥😥
What hotfix and what does ETA mean?
no idea, and Estimated Time (of) Arrival.
I feel like we just got the update and we're slready talking hotfixes? 😱
Before ya know it Chapter 14 will be rolling in jeez
same I want them too.
Soon™