Anniversary event?
Do you guy think the devs will make a anniversary event or will it be the new chapter? (since it will be released in june) or like 2x bloodpoints?
Let be know what you think
Do you guy think the devs will make a anniversary event or will it be the new chapter? (since it will be released in june) or like 2x bloodpoints?
Let be know what you think
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think we're sure both will happen in a schedule (maybe not exactly starting at the same time, but close enough) such that there will be like a DBD hype period of time when the no of players can be pushed as much as it can.
But we don't really know about the double bloodpoint thingy. I think it was mentioned that it would disrupt the economy in game (at least for the 3X one that happened a long time ago), so they'll think carefully about it or something like that. I don't remember them saying exactly that it won't happen though.
There will be a new chapter alongside with the anniversary event. Don't expect x2 bloodpoints though, the developers might crate another community challenge instead, or even something else. Time will show.
Such events are the only possibility for new players to catch up.
I understand why they wouldn't do a 3x event. I do. It kinda hurts the economy of the game in a way...
If they offered slightly better rewards for prestiging, I think a lot of people would go for it. With 6 more perks coming into the game as well... there's a lot more to grind for different characters.
3x would be fun I think though, but like I said unlikely to happen.
Personally I think 3x for a weekend would be fun as hell considering it is the 2 year anniversary. Or 2x for a week would be great too I think.
I'd rather binge play and get 3x for 3 days than 2x for a week.
I would love to have an Event where we can winn Auric Cells and can use our red envelopes again. personally I like the envelope mechanic more then the double BPs cos it brings out the best in teamplay. On the other hand, I need more BP cos I'm lacking of offerings and addons on all the characters
Yeah for sure man. I would love that. The current price of some of the cosmetics seems a bit stiff for me. I don't think I could pay 10 bucks for an outfit. I mean they are amazing. Hell I don't know I probably will at some point.
It would be incredible to get an event for cells. Like a small boost for achieving something together. Or alone. Like every season they offer 500 cells or something. I'm totally cool with some of the cosmetics behind a paywall. That is fine with me. I just wish there's more ways to earn shards...
I really liked the Envelopes in the Lunar event. They worked really well, giving a sweet 5k for every Lunar hook, or Gen popped by your team, if you burned an Envelope. PLUS that went on for about a fortnight, if memory serves well?
That said, I'd really like some double bloodpoint action too. But if I had to choose, I'd say something similar to the Lunar event. I barely play Huntress but damn, I wanted that doggo mask!
I hate x2 or x3 weekends because not everyone works the typical 5 day week. I prefer a 2 week event like the lunar one. That way everyone benefits regardless of job.
What if a new perk was to double Iridescent Shards?
The Shards come from your account level, a perk can't change anything about that. Unless it's like increasing the XP, but not directly the shards.