Best killer build for the event?
I've heard gens have been going by quite fast, should I run a bunch of slowdown stuff to aid me? Or should I try something else
I've heard gens have been going by quite fast, should I run a bunch of slowdown stuff to aid me? Or should I try something else
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agitation so you can guarantee you get the Blight hooks. As for gen speed, Ruin, pgtw and sloppy always help.
Franklin's Demise
๐
I'm using a full bloodpoint build especially good for legions power
Stay away from Prayer Beads Spirit and Iri Head Huntress, survivors will DC against those. 2-3 stall perks with Agitation + maybe Iron Grasp should be a really good build for the event.