None Shall Survive: is it a mori or sacrifice challenge?
Do you have to mori all 4 survivors or can you just go for a 4K?
Do you have to mori all 4 survivors or can you just go for a 4K?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've seen on here that sacrifices count. I think I saw that disconnects do too.
As long as the survivor dies, it counts
So DC, sacrifices, dead on ground, mori all counts
Think it specifically means KILL but that should include slugging until they're dead I think. I tried using a slugging build (Knock Out, Third Seal, TOTH, Haunted Grounds, and no offering), someone disconnected during the loading screen and it gave me the challenge
I've heard it's buggy but you should get it as long as no Survivor Escapes.
I got it by Sacrificing everyone on hooks, but theoretically DCs, Moris, Tombstone Kills, RBT Kills, bleedouts, and EGC deaths should all work too.
Killed em, it counts, anything that results in a corpse counts