Archives too easy?
In the PTB it seemed like the archive challenges were a bit harder, did they make them easier?
I would agree that the master challenges seemed too hard but I would be ok with a bit more challenging non-master ones, even just increasing the number of unhooks, chests, heals, etc.
I appreciate having the goals to work towards, maybe even just more of the challenges per web.
Comments
I'm sure they are just easy to rope the casual player like me into doing them.
It worked.
Pfft, wait until level 4 comes out.
Difficulty will slowly gets bigger (harder), don't worry about that.
But that archives tier IV... oh boi, I will pass on that one chief (if that will be that hard from what we saw).
It's first level, so of course they're easy. It's gonna get harder and harder with each tome, just look at the challenges Chaotic posted from Tome 4