Is it normal to wait forever?
I'm just a casual player, on PS4, and loaded up a killer to try some of the challenge things. Is it normal to wait forever?
I finished the survivor challenges and figured why not, but it seems like there is a considerable difference between wait times between killer and survivor.
I'm guessing it doesnt help that I'm like Frank 19 or whatever it is for killer.
Comments
It’s due to the double bloodpoints and Archive challenges. Everyone is trying to play Killer so it may be awhile to find an open lobby.
Survivor mains are probably playing through the killer challenges.
On PC it's taking me 5-10 mins for a killer match. Bloodhunts make people want to play killers because if you have a 100% blood point offering you can essentially get well over 100k bp in a single game with minimal effort because killer bloodpoint gains are ridiculous.
Yes it is normal.
5min waiting as survivor
Kind of dreading queuing up killer 2 hours from now. R19 would be packed. Haven't seen the event yet. Deranked to 15. At least I'll get a decent survivor range.
So would I be safe to assume once the double bliodpoints thing is over...it will be quicker? I guess I'm wondering what the normal queue time is.
@Mrwood204 Ya if no event were happening, you'd be waiting 2 min or so. Assuming you actually connect to ppl and dont time out or get kicked to main menu (or stuck in an infinite loading screen).
I hope some of ps4's instability issues were addressed during the update. The vanishing daily challenges and such. I look forward to the new stuff, regardless!