For those doing the math
Has anyone calculated the exp bonus for getting certain emblems? It's not much but it adds up over time. Up to 18 extra per game
Has anyone calculated the exp bonus for getting certain emblems? It's not much but it adds up over time. Up to 18 extra per game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know, but someone did the math, if you do all the challenges and only play for about a hour or two everyday, you'll get the pass done in about 69.4444.... Days
It's the 4% of an ideal 500xp game. This means that every 25 matches, 1 is bonus.
I think the most you can get is 18xp per game. If you get at least one irridescent emblem. I don't think they stack. So every 44 games you'd get a bonus tier if you get irridescent every time.
Unless I'm doing the math wrong.
I think this can be ignored since noone was really calculating the waste of time when "match canceled" happens.
True