New scratchmark trails as cosmetics, would you like it?

This would only be selected by the killer and would apply to every survivor going against him, I say this cause if every survivor picked a different scratchmark trail it would help fomenting tunneling.

Maybe instead of lines you could use footsteps on the floor and bloody hands on walls, other colours for the scratchmarks, I don't know, be creative.

OBVIOUSLY those scratchmark trails would be DBD contextualized, I'm not talking about fortnite heart trails or dumb S like that.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I think just giving the killer the option to recolor them would be nice

  • This content has been removed.
  • @POTUS45 said:

    they're just fine the way they are. modifying the scratch marks should be among the lowest priorities of the devs

    I'm not saying this is a priority, I'm just giving an idea for more cosmetics that could even be added to the next Batle Passes

  • I don't think it would be a good change.

    Most survivors would just pick the hardest one to see and follow.

    Killer would do would just pick the easiest on to see and follow.

    It's human nature to use what gives you the best advantage.

    It's nice in theory but it makes it even harder to balance unless they were all worse than the default ones but then why would anyone really want to use them?

    The only colour options I think should be available are for those that are actually colour blind.

  • @twistedmonkey said:

    I don't think it would be a good change.

    Most survivors would just pick the hardest one to see and follow.

    Killer would do would just pick the easiest on to see and follow.

    It's human nature to use what gives you the best advantage.

    It's nice in theory but it makes it even harder to balance unless they were all worse than the default ones but then why would anyone really want to use them?

    The only colour options I think should be available are for those that are actually colour blind.

    But I wrote that survivors wouldn't be able to pick the trail exactly because of what you wrote, also the trails have to be practically equaly to track, no real difference between them.

    The colour blind option would be amazing.

  • It wouldn't be cosmetic. There would be one pattern/color/design that would make it easier to track survivors.

  • @POTUS45 said:

    they're just fine the way they are. modifying the scratch marks should be among the lowest priorities of the devs

    It would be really helpful for colorblind players if we could.