Why Exhaustion Nerf is needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUM0FdIF0RU
Sprint Burst activated 4 times in the entire chase, this is one of the reasons why Exhaustion nerf is needed, no mind game nothing on this one, purely chasing one person just to showcase why Exhaustion nerf is needed and how one person can go from one pellet to the next (Pellet Loops), if the Sprint Burst did not proc twice, would have gotten him in the first minute
in 5 min all gens are done, this is also why a lot of other killers are not viable except Billy (good map control but can still be loop), Huntress, and Nurse, if I was playing the Nurse he would be down in the first 30 seconds, other killers are simply not viable without add-ons/ good perks
To anyone's wondering, this is a High Ranked game
https://imgur.com/a/pUmvFiA
(Survivors) Rank 5, Rank 2 , Rank 4, Rank 2 vs Rank 3 (Killer)
All Names will be blurred
Comments
*Pls ignore all four Survivors have the perk in question*
Also ignore that Killers should never have to give up chasing a Survivor, since they're supposed to be the power role.
I did talk to devs about that.
They weren't quite aware that killers had to drop most chases in the game due to perks/map setups 'till recently.
They clearly stated "Killers shouldn't have to drop chases, survivors should be the ones trying to lose killers."
Not sure how they didn't notice it's the opposite since day 1.
Nice generalization, but is not like every game is like that; not every one play SWF; or high rank; only devs know how many players are in high rank; maybe this Nerf affect more the lower ranks than just the high rank toxic loopers; plus what other option survivors have to lose the killer?
70% of lobbies contain SWF. Games should be balanced at the highest level of play. Survivors have plenty of options to lose the Killer. Looping does not help Survivors to lose the Killer.
It just proves what I always say: the devs do not read threads posted in these sections (General Discussions, Off-Topic, you know the ones I mean). They are for nobody except the players and the people who post them. If you want your threads to be noticed by the people who actually matter, then post them in the correct sections.
Only 2 person in the video is SWF, the other 2 are solo players
Oh you work in the game. Blizzard had the same idea and lose 2/3 of his player base.
No, those are the stats the devs gave us. Blizzard had the right idea. If 2/3 of the players are too entitled to understand that they're not the center of the universe, that's their problem.
Well losing 9M subscribers 15$ each one monthly; is not a lose for a company, maybe you are right.
Source?
Then again to be fair I did Loop him for two generators
Who was the killer?
Anyway, @1.08 - fell for poor window fake, @1.34 didn't need to break that pallet, @1.45 respected pallet, @4.23 didn't continue following and doubled back. The survivor window faked and he wasn't even there.
Yes, too many pallets and sprint burst needs a nerf.
Killer made mistakes. Again.
Stop posting videos that don't support your claims @Someissues All you post is evidence of a killers making mistakes.
I was the Killer, I deliberately played bad, focusing on one survivor with the DS just to get the video, as I said there was No Mind Games
Glad to see you are finally agreeing that Pellets and Sprint Burst needs a nerf
I play on Rank 1 now and I can do fine on matches like these

Balance opinion discarded then.
Did you even read the title, it's not about me being bad or not on this match, it's about why the Exhaustion nerf is needed
Sprint Burst should not Proc 4 times in a row and the Devs wanted the chase to end roughtly around 40 seconds, not 5 minutes
Why the exhaustion nerf is needed.
Also you,
I deliberately played worse then I usually do just to prove a point.
Anyhow the patch is live, the point of this thread was made just to ensure the Devs never buff exhaustion perks like Sprint Burst again back to its original state
I mean you're right, but the current state this game is in IS NOT A STEALTH ONE. I often depip or safety (no pip) if I play stealthy and not in the Killers face at some point in the trial. Not to mention the new perk changes make stealth more favorable for the Killer (I mean really.... @ Tinkerer & Dark Sense/Bitter changes)
Idk, just wish stealth was highly respected in this game but it isn't. Them saying that statement makes me laugh, don't they play their own game? :P I'm surprised they took that long to notice
Agreed.
Honestly the only thing I care about this nerf is that Sprint Burst might not even be that affected by it.
It's still the best exhaustion perk.
@Someissues So, you played badly on purpose to prove a point that everyone knows (sprint burst is insane) while also showing that the survivor could have been caught by you if you hadn't played badly, thus rendering his sprint burst useless? You are so fvcking stupid it's unreal.
Also, I never disagreed at any time, in any thread, that there are too many pallets and that sprint burst needs to be nerfed. Don't put words in my mouth you moron.
Sprint burst wouldn't have procced 4 times if you had just caught him.
Your video proves nothing. My god
Another Simba type creature that needs to held up to the world
*circle of life music intensifies
Who cares about pips honestly.
Stealth being a thing however, would be a great thing, especially point wise somehow.
Whatever, this game is built to be toxic, and you cannot be toxic playing stealthy unless you hold the game hostage so meh.
The common reaction to this game: "meh"
but seriously, they've even admitted that their focus are almost one thing for this game: The chase. If they are really focusing on the chase aspect of the game, no wonder it's falling off a cliff.
yeah, I just like getting a few pips so I don't stay in Rank 20 when I take breaks (that's changed now). I don't find it fun to be above the skill level, with a full set of Tier III perks, playing with & against some newbies in Rank 20 who throws hatchets into the sky or hiding in a locker with crows