Notice how all the "nerf spirt posts" have decreased in number?

After the devs said they'd look at her?

And then notice how there's a trend of calling "stealth killers" "broken" that seems to be creeping into the forums

Like. Wraith is just sooooo strong he could go to war with a litteral nuke and he'd win is what some of the people making these posts appear to think like (this is an exaduration and I couldn't think of anything actually funny). And tbh I think it's just a survivor sided knee jerk reaction to their aura reading perks no longer working on stealth killers

(mainly object of obsession, alert and tbh breakdown and babysitter ((those perks are really underrated)))


I'm not going to look forward to when the floodgates open but I'm just glad noed isn't getting a million posts again, it's fine where it is and while I do have a problem to its survivor counterpart (adrenaline) I'll start to think of it as a reward for playing with 3 perks the entire game like noed

Comments

  • There was 1 single thread claiming that Wraith was too strong and that was most likely a troll. I didn't see anyone else complaining about Wraith or an other stealth killer being too strong.

  • @Marcus said:

    There was 1 single thread claiming that Wraith was too strong and that was most likely a troll. I didn't see anyone else complaining about Wraith or a other stealth killer being too strong.

    "object of obsession is broken"

    The thread was just thinking that their inability to see stealth killers with it meant the perk was broken. But I've seen a few more and I'm scared it's gonna become an actual trend

    "stealth killers are broken..."

    (can't remeber the thread name) was basicly saying stealth killers are too easy to play and are bad for the game etc

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801686#Comment_801686

    "object of obsession is broken"

    The thread was just thinking that their inability to see stealth killers with it meant the perk was broken. But I've seen a few more and I'm scared it's gonna become an actual trend

    "stealth killers are broken..."

    (can't remeber the thread name) was basicly saying stealth killers are too easy to play and are bad for the game etc

    I mean, they already nerfed Pig and Myers without nobody complaining about them and yet I still don't see people complaining about them.

  • So there's a Survivor Illuminati on this board and they're secretly pulling the strings behind everything and making life hell for killers?

    Get real.

    If this were true BBQ would have been axed a long time ago.

  • @Mochan said:

    So there's a Survivor Illuminati on this board and they're secretly pulling the strings behind everything and making life hell for killers?

    Get real.

    If this were true BBQ would have been axed a long time ago.

    Naah cant axe bbq because its mitigating survivor issues (camping, tunneling) but on a kilker perk!!!!

    If it were axed, those complaints would rise again. And the devs might release perks the survivors have to equip to mitigate those issues again. Cant have our illuminati obverlords have to equip perks to get rid of their issues.


    Bad joke aside, i dont think there a survivors intentionally aiming to nerf the top killer one after another. But such movement simply gets snowballing once a few people of questionable skill start it and people keep agreeing.

  • @Mochan said:

    So there's a Survivor Illuminati on this board and they're secretly pulling the strings behind everything and making life hell for killers?

    Get real.

    If this were true BBQ would have been axed a long time ago.

    Hahaha, Survivor Illuminati that's a good one!

    On a side note, have you ever thought about changing name and country? You know, accidents happen.

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801686#Comment_801686

    "object of obsession is broken"

    The thread was just thinking that their inability to see stealth killers with it meant the perk was broken. But I've seen a few more and I'm scared it's gonna become an actual trend

    "stealth killers are broken..."

    (can't remeber the thread name) was basicly saying stealth killers are too easy to play and are bad for the game etc

    @Seltas0208 Lol Wraith is nowhere near being OP... and absolutely no one said that.

    The OP in that thread was making a point that the ability to see a survivor’s aura when the survivor has OoO is unfair due to how stealth works now. That’s it.

  • Just give it a few weeks, when everyone abandons nurse and switches to spirit the survivors will have the worst time ever with 95% spirits on red ranks. Yeah, then this forum will get bombarded with spirt posts.

  • @Mochan said:

    So there's a Survivor Illuminati on this board and they're secretly pulling the strings behind everything and making life hell for killers?

    Get real.

    If this were true BBQ would have been axed a long time ago.

    Ngl a survivor illuminati society sounds awsome

  • Spirit complaint posts might have decreased in number because the Devs have said they are 'looking' at Spirit next. Enjoy her while you can folks!

  • It's not even been 2 days since the stream and you're already looking at trends. Give it a few months and there'll be plenty more of them until bhvr actually tells what will be changed.

    What you might expect to see are suggestion threads as to what bhvr should change in her.

  • So what exactly are you saying?

    That people now know the devs are actually aware of all the complaints directed at Spirit and that they heard it from the devs themselves that she's "overperforming", and that alone is all a lot of people that were complaining wanted to know?

    Because I really hope that's what you're saying, as the alternative really starts getting dangerously close to delusional survivor main secret society paranoia.

  • @oxygen said:

    So what exactly are you saying?

    That people now know the devs are actually aware of all the complaints directed at Spirit and that they heard it from the devs themselves that she's "overperforming", and that alone is all a lot of people that were complaining wanted to know?

    Because I really hope that's what you're saying, as the alternative really starts getting dangerously close to delusional survivor main secret society paranoia.

    More like some survivors are pissed off with Spirit and make threads calling for nerfs. Other survivor see the post, agree with hating Spirit, and make threads of their own. When the Devs make the changes public, it will start all over again.

  • You know, we just had a big update with quite a few new things to focus on? Spirit threads will probably return, after the freshness of the new stuff is over.

  • I'm not sure where you're looking, but I feel like I never go a day without seeing at least one NOED post. The number of posts has nothing to do with it, though. It's why something like NOED has gone untouched for a long time; there is something you can do to counter it.

  • I just fear about spirits viability on consoles where her performance isn't as advanced as pc. She's not the most lethal and unfair imo.

    I just think be careful what you wish for or you'll end up getting sweatier basic killers at high rank other than casual spirit players you have there now.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I just fear about spirits viability on consoles where her performance isn't as advanced as pc. She's not the most lethal and unfair imo.

    I just think be careful what you wish for or you'll end up getting sweatier basic killers at high rank other than casual spirit players you have there now.

    The difference is actually surprisingly small (within about 1%) between consoles and PC for the Spirit.

  • I just think if we're talking about nerfing a specific killer, data has to prove that they are clearly performing better as a certain killer.

    Hag has the top kill rate on Xbox I think. We aren't going around making threads about hag. Whining about it will just make her a vanilla killer.

  • The only thing I'd change about Spirit is Prayer Beads. I feel like her base kit already has a fair amount of counterplay.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/802079#Comment_802079

    The difference is actually surprisingly small (within about 1%) between consoles and PC for the Spirit.

    Can we see another stats release like the last one anytime soon?

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/802083#Comment_802083

    Can we see another stats release like the last one anytime soon?

    I would like to at some point soon. I'll have to see when we'll have time for it, the data team has been busy lately.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/802079#Comment_802079

    The difference is actually surprisingly small (within about 1%) between consoles and PC for the Spirit.

    Do the stats take into account survivors DCing or killing themselves on hook because they don't like playing against something?

    Its my experience that this is being done because they feel if they do it enough they can force change in the same vein as review bombing.