You know what bug I miss?
That one where Nea (I believe it was Nea) had an aura that made her look like she'd ran into the trial with her panties around her ankles.
It never failed to make me laugh.
Tagged:
Mod
That one where Nea (I believe it was Nea) had an aura that made her look like she'd ran into the trial with her panties around her ankles.
It never failed to make me laugh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Noodle Legs is the one I miss the most - I used to laugh everytime when that was still a thing.
Noodle legs was my favourite too.
Now there is the one where she hangs her pink wig on hook after the is taken by the entity. ๐
That's not just her. The Entity is routinely snatching wigs up in this joint. I'm starting to think she's a Drag Queen and adding to her collection or something.
@alienschmalien The way I just snorted at โEntity is a drag queenโ ... ๐๐
A month or so ago I saw a similar bug where someone's aura had a tiny block they were walking on. But yeah pantsless nea was one of my favorites.
BTW which one was noodle legs?
I miss the giant survivors bug
I miss the skating visual bug that would happen when pallets were dropped.
I miss chainsaw Myers and Rocket Billy. Those were amazing times..
Can't beat a tposing killer.
Also I remember encountering a Claudette stuck inside the exit gate lever. I didn't see her to begin with but I saw her nodding.