Console still has a long way of optimization to go before matching PC players with console players would be fair.
I would like to have a nicely optimized version for console, and then crossplay would be fine. But the thing is: For how long have we been dealing with performance lags now? Any progress? No, it has been getting worse over the course of months and years.
Not to be negative, just a realistic view on the issue.
Console still has a long way of optimization to go before matching PC players with console players would be fair.
I would like to have a nicely optimized version for console, and then crossplay would be fine. But the thing is: For how long have we been dealing with performance lags now? Any progress? No, it has been getting worse over the course of months and years.
Not to be negative, just a realistic view on the issue.
Console definitely needs some optimization before we can do any of this. A Dwight can dream though :P
Used to play Shadowrun on Xbox 360 with and against PC players and everyone had fun as it expanded the pool of players so you never had to wait for a match.
You could tell the PC gamers because none of them had mics.
I got to ask, why have the option at all? Just have it enabled by default. Do they want the two people who buy it through M$ store never finding a match?
Pc and console can't crossplay, pc will literally ruin any chance of console players having fun. The way console runs and the pc runs are so different that pc players will just have an advantage all the time
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh my bad lmao but there's actually that many people to do crossplay? I guess I will quite make Qtimes a little faster*
It's not much to be excited for.
It's only for Steam & Windows versions of the game, as of which the windows version only just came out so I doubt many are even playing that version.
I almost got excited that it was between PC and consoles, not between two different PC stores.
I actually thought that was already a thing. Hahah. Seems not.
It's only crossplay between PC players.
Console still has a long way of optimization to go before matching PC players with console players would be fair.
I would like to have a nicely optimized version for console, and then crossplay would be fine. But the thing is: For how long have we been dealing with performance lags now? Any progress? No, it has been getting worse over the course of months and years.
Not to be negative, just a realistic view on the issue.
No they don't. It's only "crossplay" between Steam PC and Microsoft Store PC.
Yeah ^^ I notice from the comment below thanks anyway
Console definitely needs some optimization before we can do any of this. A Dwight can dream though :P
Microsoft Store? That exists?
They're now including Bill Gates in the player pool, that's all this patch does.
I hope one day there will be crossplay.
Used to play Shadowrun on Xbox 360 with and against PC players and everyone had fun as it expanded the pool of players so you never had to wait for a match.
You could tell the PC gamers because none of them had mics.
I got to ask, why have the option at all? Just have it enabled by default. Do they want the two people who buy it through M$ store never finding a match?
Pc and console can't crossplay, pc will literally ruin any chance of console players having fun. The way console runs and the pc runs are so different that pc players will just have an advantage all the time