Not liking this instaheal change

Not a fan of the timer effect much and the fact that if i get hit before it finishes that I lose it. Maybe I'm just bitching but I don't like it one bit.

Comments

  • I enjoy when anybody uses the Endurance add on me when I'm playing piggy.

    I'm just like ok then I'm going to crouch either you're going to go down to Deep wounds or you're going to go down to my ambush if you try to mend

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/100306/not-liking-this-instaheal-change

    Don’t use it right in the killers face then. If it’s likely they’re close enough to hit you again, don’t use it.

    Or use the styptic agent instead.

    That makes a lot of sense but im not I'm getting found after using it or running into a killer that lost a survivor or get found instead of who they were searching for.

  • use it with botany knowledge and a medical scissors

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    use it with botany knowledge and a medical scissors

    Botany knowledge speeds it up?? If so wow that's crazy. Might use my anti sloppy butcher setup again

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801436#Comment_801436

    Botany knowledge speeds it up?? If so wow that's crazy. Might use my anti sloppy butcher setup again

    Yes botany knowledge effects the timer

  • It's more balanced now. People just have to get used to it. It was definitely not okay when people were abusing instaheal where the killer would have put them into the dying state and they go to full health state instead of injured state.


    So basically, if that was too confusing, there was a way for survivors to perfectly time an instaheal and the moment killer made contact that would have put them into dying state, they were downed and then immediately fully healthy instead of: Injured -> Insta to full -> Hit -> Back to injured.

  • @Sinful_Dreams said:

    It's more balanced now. People just have to get used to it. It was definitely not okay when people were abusing instaheal where the killer would have put them into the dying state and they go to full health state instead of injured state.

    So basically, if that was too confusing, there was a way for survivors to perfectly time an instaheal and the moment killer made contact that would have put them into dying state, they were downed and then immediately fully healthy instead of: Injured -> Insta to full -> Hit -> Back to injured.

    ive never seen or heard of that happening but sounds dumb.