This tunneling thing is getting out of control

When I get called a tunnel because somebody just happened to die early it's very frustrating.

Especially when I went out of my way to not chase people for freshly off hook.

Despite the fact I even ignored a bill who just got off the hook despite him constantly trying to body block me to chase his rescuer.


However in their opinion Tapp died too quickly so that means I'm automatically a tunneler.

No had nothing to do with the fact that the Tapp was bad or was just in the wrong place at the wrong time it was definitely tunneling.

Comments

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/805226#Comment_805226

    Yes but progress is regressed, and there's always PGTW, Overcharge, etc. Survivors sabo is also wasting their time but it doesn't regress your Hooks in the same way a kick regresses Generator progress. Why do you care so much? Imho you seem to either have to and/or love to tunnel but are bothered by the fact that you are being called what you are. Just ignore people and move on. No one cares how you justify it, especially if you think completing a Generator is a worthy excuse to tunnel someone lol I personally never tunnel but it is probably bc I know how unfun and painful it is as a Survivor.

    Because I should not have to deal with effing abuse by some Survivor who has his own fake set of rules in his head and is salty that he lost 'unfairly'.

    I should not have to be told I'm a bad player, in the game or on these damn forums, because I'm not playing 'their way'. 99% of these 'Tunneling is BS' threads are people who don't care one whit about game balance. They just want rules put in place to force people to play with their made up rulebook.


    I've been blasted for tunneling, 'camping' (I don't camp because it's not a way to win, but since I did not LET 2 people unhook their friend; I camped. They literally walked up to me as if expecting me to just walk away), running Iron Grasp or Agi to counter hook sabo (got called sweatty & a tryhard), for KICKING A FREAKING GENERATOR.


    Survivors need to grow some balls or stop playing a PvP game. I'm not trying to troll people. I'm not using exploits. I'm not cheating or using glitches. I'm trying to do my MFing job and FREAKING WIN.


    AND I SHOULD NOT BE PUT ON BLAST FOR TRYING TO WIN!


    And THAT'S my god damned problem with these threads!

  • @Volfawott said:

    When I get called a tunnel because somebody just happened to die early it's very frustrating.

    Especially when I went out of my way to not chase people for freshly off hook.

    Despite the fact I even ignored a bill who just got off the hook despite him constantly trying to body block me to chase his rescuer.

    However in their opinion Tapp died too quickly so that means I'm automatically a tunneler.

    No had nothing to do with the fact that the Tapp was bad or was just in the wrong place at the wrong time it was definitely tunneling.

    People get too butthurt in games, there's no way to avoid that. I get called a camper or tunneler all the time despite that being the case, and it's only cause I kicked their ass. I've even been called a camper when the match ended with all 4 survivors on hooks far apart from each other... as if that is possible when camping. At the end of the day, even if I was it is still a strategy--a piss poor one but a strategy despite-- these people have no grounds to complain. They just need a good ole diaper change.

  • @Entity_Burger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/805241#Comment_805241

    Because I should not have to deal with effing abuse by some Survivor who has his own fake set of rules in his head and is salty that he lost 'unfairly'.

    I should not have to be told I'm a bad player, in the game or on these damn forums, because I'm not playing 'their way'. 99% of these 'Tunneling is BS' threads are people who don't care one whit about game balance. They just want rules put in place to force people to play with their made up rulebook.

    I've been blasted for tunneling, 'camping' (I don't camp because it's not a way to win, but since I did not LET 2 people unhook their friend; I camped. They literally walked up to me as if expecting me to just walk away), running Iron Grasp or Agi to counter hook sabo (got called sweatty & a tryhard), for KICKING A FREAKING GENERATOR.

    Survivors need to grow some balls or stop playing a PvP game. I'm not trying to troll people. I'm not using exploits. I'm not cheating or using glitches. I'm trying to do my MFing job and FREAKING WIN.

    AND I SHOULD NOT BE PUT ON BLAST FOR TRYING TO WIN!

    And THAT'S my god damned problem with these threads!

    Don't let it bother you but there is consensus on what tunneling is (definition wise). We also know you can "win" without tunneling. So ultimately it is a choice and sometimes choices are made that upset people. So while tunneling is allowed, it doesn't insulate you from criticisms. It's that same criticism that sometimes results in a shift, whether specific tactics become banned or so shameful that no one would want to be seen doing it.

  • " It's that same criticism that sometimes results in a shift, whether specific tactics become banned or so shameful that no one would want to be seen doing it."

    *eyerolls into space*

1 2 ›