What is wrong with some people?

First of all I’m gonna start this off with saying I was in the wrong about DCing and I take responsibility for that. Anyways so Last night I DC’d from a game cuz I was almost done healing and someone lead the killer to me, he knocked them and went after me cuz he saw me, I ran to a pallet and got stuck on it which got me knocked, that’s when I DC’d. Yes I know stupid reason to DC and all that. However right after I DCd the guy who was knocked messaged me calling me “trash” I told him why I DC’d and continued to spectate the game specifically on him. Keep in mind as well nothing was being done the entire game, I was trying to do Gens while the 3 others were running around for Ruin. Even after I DCd no one was attempting gens even after the ruin was gone.

As I was watching I noticed he was horrible at the looping the killer and being able to run him around. He made a lot of stupid mistakes against the killer (ghost face) and got knocked and hooked so quickly every time I saw him.

After the game ends I tell him he had no room to be calling me trash and talking bad about my gameplay when he himself was equal if not worse than me. He then proceeds to tell me that, I am “worthless trash and a disgrace to my parents and that no one will ever love me not even my parents because of my garbage personality and I have no friends because of it. Also proceeds to say that I am a spoiled brat and cannot handle being told “No” because my parents tell me nothing is my fault, and I’m human garbage etc”. Which none of us true in the slightest I wish I was spoiled lmao but I wasn’t born into that life so oh well. I was already mad from previous games and getting stuck in the pallet made me even more mad so that’s why I had DCd.

I told him I really don’t understand why he Is that mad over a DC, yes I know someone DCing sucks but I don’t think it warrants any of that commentary. Then he proceeds to continue with calling me trash and a disgrace etc. So I told him I was blocking him which I did. 2 min later get a message from an Alt account saying the same things. Tell him I’m blocking that account. 2 min later another message from another Alt account. Blocked it. 4 min later another message from an alt account. Which I blocked and then the messages stopped.

Comments

  • While the person went too far and should be reported for harassment. I think they called you trash for DCing and not for your skill level.

  • When someone starts saying stuff like that, I think it's best not to even engage in conversation with them. Nothing you say will matter, because they probably just like to bash others. I wouldn't worry about it. The things that he's saying is more of a reflection of his personality and has nothing to do with you as a person.

    I know it sucks to have people say hateful things to you for no apparent reason. It's likely that he has dc'd before as well. Nobody is perfect. Take care. :)

  • Even if he was the worse player in the game, he would still be better than you because he didn't DC.

  • I mean you shouldn't have disconnected but anyone going as far as that guy has some serious issues.

    Considering you say they did not only go way past the point of "trash talking" and also circumvented a block, report them. In-game (if they said stuff in the post-game chat, skip that otherwise), and if on console report them to Sony/Microsoft or however that works, as it's blatant harassment.

  • @acebase said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/100163/what-is-wrong-with-some-people

    The people that make posts about this is whats wrong with them ....

    i think you are the main villain of this

    Explain please? I DCd so that warrants telling me I’m a trash human being whose parents don’t love them and have no friends etc??

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    how many alt accounts he have? LMAO

    I got a total of I believe 4 messages. 1 from his main and then 3 from his alts

  • @ahandfulofrain said:

    Even if he was the worse player in the game, he would still be better than you because he didn't DC.

    And that’s perfectly fine. It doesn’t warrant anyone to be saying those kinda things.

  • you didn’t answer my question tho. I’m aware I DCd I admitted to that multiple times. My question is what does DCing have to do with receiving horrible messages such as the ones he sent me? That was my question that’s what I wanted you to explain. Call me a villain for DCing but not the guy who literally over reacted to something about a game, and harassed me from 3 other accounts? Okay sir