Just completed the Crows Archive challenge

Man, I never realized how few Crows there are on most maps. The few that are actually present generally on just on the rocks around the edges of the map.

We definitely need to add more Crows and actually scatter them throughout the maps. It would be an excellent tracking tool and bring Spies from the Shadows back from being a meme.

Comments

  • There is plenty in Badham. Give it a look.

  • Burn a Swamp Offering.

    Trigger the Crow Bomb on the Ship/Pantry.

    Get your BP and RIft Fragments.


    Three easy steps to success (even tho, I had to do it two times, because I did not trigger any Crow Bomb, they simply did not want to go off... Second time I got 25 crows with that).

  • Eh, there are a fair number of them on the tops of some jungle gyms if you look for them.

  • Go Lerys and run around the outer "ring" and there's tons of them. Personally I just found two rocks at the edge of another map with 3 and 2 crows respectively, and just waited for them to land before scaring them again.

    More crows would be nice though, both for Spies and for the moments where you see a single crow fly away and you find someone because of it.

  • Burn Haddonfield offering

    Hope the killer doesn't DC

    Spawn in

    Instant completion

    ๐Ÿ˜