Here are the games I have played
Outlast
Outlast:Whistleblower
Outlast 2
DBD
CoD
Pretty much every battle royal
Layers Of Fear
Who should I draw from one of these games? (Fortnite is not allowed as I still hate that game)
Nea
@GrootDude said:Nea
@GrootDude said:
I will try to draw the entity if WE GOT A FACE REVEAL
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799452#Comment_799452I will try to draw the entity if WE GOT A FACE REVEAL
@Hoodied said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799452#Comment_799452
I think you know my answer.
Michael Myers!
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799457#Comment_799457https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/712/RTJISSD8P679.pnghttps://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/490/OBCT9Y1TOHID.jpeg
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799457#Comment_799457
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/712/RTJISSD8P679.png
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/490/OBCT9Y1TOHID.jpeg
We must t r a d e
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799466#Comment_799466https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/819/TKVCMM67BLNT.pngWe must t r a d e
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799466#Comment_799466
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/819/TKVCMM67BLNT.png
I stay Groot :v
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799469#Comment_799469I stay Groot :v
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799469#Comment_799469
And I stay immune to clown
@Hoodied said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799472#Comment_799472And I stay immune to clown
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799472#Comment_799472
I already do best against him for me :P
@GrootDude said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799475#Comment_799475I already do best against him for me :P
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799475#Comment_799475
Same
Draw Claudette default dancing :P
@OMagic_ManO said:I think you know my answer.Michael Myers!
@OMagic_ManO said:
You are partially correct. My answer is. . .
SHIRTLESS MYERS!!!
The Entity.
Or Wraith with the Weathered Scarecrow outfit.
@KillermainBTWm8 said:Draw Claudette default dancing :P
@KillermainBTWm8 said:
yes
Charlie Brown
@Lost_in_the_Fog said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799467#Comment_799467You are partially correct. My answer is. . .SHIRTLESS MYERS!!!
@Lost_in_the_Fog said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799467#Comment_799467
You are correct, right.
@Hoodied said:Here are the games I have playedOutlastOutlast:WhistleblowerOutlast 2DBDCoDPretty much every battle royalLayers Of FearWho should I draw from one of these games? (Fortnite is not allowed as I still hate that game)
We already have pictures of the new CoD
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nea
I will try to draw the entity if WE GOT A FACE REVEAL
I think you know my answer.
Michael Myers!
We must t r a d e
I stay Groot :v
And I stay immune to clown
I already do best against him for me :P
Same
Draw Claudette default dancing :P
You are partially correct. My answer is. . .
SHIRTLESS MYERS!!!
The Entity.
Or Wraith with the Weathered Scarecrow outfit.
yes
Charlie Brown
You are correct, right.
We already have pictures of the new CoD