3 Chests in the Basement?
how do i solve the task: search 3 chests in the Basement
It spawns only 1 in the Basement or not?
Tagged:
Mod
how do i solve the task: search 3 chests in the Basement
It spawns only 1 in the Basement or not?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do it in 3 matches I guess.
Which task is this I haven't seen it.
I have to do it in a round
impossible we alwys had only one chest in basemant
The task is in the archives. so you can read it
It could be mistranslated, if you are using some other language. Because I believe everyone has same challenges and what you talking about is search 3 chest in the same game. Not specifically basement.
Yes that could be. I will try it out
You probably have to use Plunderer's Instinct (perk) for it to count. There are two challenges for chests that I remember, one where you had to search 5 I think, and then a second one where you have to search 3 but with Plunderer's Instinct equipped.
Don't forget Plunderer's instinct perk must be equipped. Sorry forgot that one.
It says on the wiki search 2 chests with plunderers instinct sooooooo
@ItzSoulz are you reading the German translation by any chance? If so I believe it is translated wrongly. I believe it should be, search 3 chests in one match using Plunderers...
Just so you know I've finished that task and it's 3 in one match, doesn't even have to be a basement chest. Used a coin so I finished it without even needing to open the basement chest. (I opened it anyway to get lootz).
There's a separate one that is 5 chests total throughout any number of matches.