So from examining the tome..

Current tome only gives 88 rift fragments. That's almost 9 tiers. There are 70 in total. How much EXP to get a rift fragment because that sounds like a LOT of work/pretty impossible.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • 800 exp =1 rift fragment, friend.

  • @Elk said:

    800 exp =1 rift fragment, friend.

    10 fragments per tier.

    8000 XP per tier.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    Current tome only gives 88 rift fragments. That's almost 9 tiers. There are 70 in total. How much EXP to get a rift fragment because that sounds like a LOT of work/pretty impossible.

    I completed the first tome. Most of them were done in the first try and I earned 12 tiers in The Rift from the challenges and grind. YMMV.

  • @steezo_de said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99939/so-from-examining-the-tome

    I completed the first tome. Most of them were done in the first try and I earned 12 tiers in The Rift from the challenges and grind. YMMV.

    Did you BT farm people off the hook or something? I was unable to get the unhook 2 in one game because of other survivors doing all of that. That said, I started at tier 7(I would imagine others did too), and you also got exp from doing the trials, not just the tomes. That would be why you made it to tier 12.

    So each fragment costs 800 regardless? How is the EXP calculated? What gets you exp, how much do you get for what? Is it the same as player level exp or something separate?

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/799131#Comment_799131

    Did you BT farm people off the hook or something? I was unable to get the unhook 2 in one game because of other survivors doing all of that. That said, I started at tier 7(I would imagine others did too), and you also got exp from doing the trials, not just the tomes. That would be why you made it to tier 12.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/798811#Comment_798811

    So each fragment costs 800 regardless? How is the EXP calculated? What gets you exp, how much do you get for what? Is it the same as player level exp or something separate?

    I didn't farm them off hook. I knew it was my priority in the game but I still played it normally.

    And yeah, I know I got tiers from just playing; that's why I said "from the challenges and grind." I earned 12 combined. If it's true that you get almost 9 tiers from challenge rewards, then I earned 3 tiers just from grinding the challenges. I ended the night at 22.5 tiers. I wasn't counting the glitch.

    I don't know the specifics of XP gain, but I'm getting well over 500 per game, so if you need 800 XP per fragment and you need 10 fragments per tier, that would mean I would need to play around 15-16 games per tier.

  • @steezo_de said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801000#Comment_801000

    I didn't farm them off hook. I knew it was my priority in the game but I still played it normally.

    And yeah, I know I got tiers from just playing; that's why I said "from the challenges and grind." I earned 12 combined. If it's true that you get almost 9 tiers from challenge rewards, then I earned 3 tiers just from grinding the challenges. I ended the night at 22.5 tiers. I wasn't counting the glitch.

    I don't know the specifics of XP gain, but I'm getting well over 500 per game, so if you need 800 XP per fragment and you need 10 fragments per tier, that would mean I would need to play around 15-16 games per tier.

    Yeah that sounds impossible and nothing like the one hour a day I heard they were going for.

  • @Atrushan88 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/801070#Comment_801070

    Yeah that sounds impossible and nothing like the one hour a day I heard they were going for.

    My gut tells me no, but I won't get a better grasp of it all until the other tomes come out because this first one was pretty damn easy. Hardcore players will get Tier 70; I don't doubt that. I'm just not sure about the 1 hour a day bit.