Attempting to Escape Question
Does the chances of unhooking yourself increase by 4% every time you try to escape or does it just stay 4%. I was using slippery meat and I unhooked myself so I wanted to know if that helped.
Does the chances of unhooking yourself increase by 4% every time you try to escape or does it just stay 4%. I was using slippery meat and I unhooked myself so I wanted to know if that helped.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Each attempt at self unhooking is 4%. It's not additive.
Oh I know that, I was just talking about unhooking in general. (Meaning if it did increase by 4% each time, your last attempt would be 24%.)
I always thought that the bear trap escape chances were always like this:
Survivor when I am killer: Untrap during the running animation without any velocity loss.
When I am survivor: Untrap only due to the killers influence.
But seriously, according to the wiki slippery meat increses untrap odds by 15/20/25% and gives you 1/2/3 extra attempts (all depending on the level of the perk). So, unless you use any luck offerings/perks the chance for unhooking yourself is always 4% for each attempt.