the Halloween flashlight makes me want custom flashlight beams now
Spoopy ghosts are great
I'm glad you get to experience it then. I love the med-kits. The kits needs ghosts and other ghouls. Same with flashlights.
@Elk said:I'm glad you get to experience it then. I love the med-kits. The kits needs ghosts and other ghouls. Same with flashlights.
@Elk said:
yeah the Halloween flashlight is pretty cool orange beam
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Spoopy ghosts are great
I'm glad you get to experience it then. I love the med-kits. The kits needs ghosts and other ghouls. Same with flashlights.
yeah the Halloween flashlight is pretty cool orange beam