Can We Have Something That Works
Devs, come on now. I had infinite loading screens in the past, but nowhwere NEARLY as common as they are now. I played 3 games and got an infinite loading screen after EACH GAME. Had a game freezing bug before the second, and have had to start up the game 5 times to play 3 matches.
Please, for the sake of my (and others) mental sanity, FIX YOUR GAME!
Comments
No.
Update. 4th game. 4th infinite loading screen
Update on the update. I'm guessing this is an every game issue for me. Because I'm 5 for 5 on the bug.
I had to wait for my game to REINSTALL due to the update messing up my files. They have done very good so far to put out a playable game
Update. I am now 10 for 10 on infinite loading screens after matches and I even verified integrity of files just in case it would change something.
Devs,
When will we get a game that works?
This is DBD you arent allowed to have nice things