Object of obsesion is broken...
Now the killer can see you but you can't see the killer when the killer is in invisible mode ... I understand that we can't see between us when he is on invisible mode .
Tagged:
Trusted
Now the killer can see you but you can't see the killer when the killer is in invisible mode ... I understand that we can't see between us when he is on invisible mode .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For SWF, i'd agree, partially.
Otherwise no.
I paid for the perk,but no problem behaviour, simple let the killer kill me , it's a free kill for when amanda-ghostface and wraith ... I'm all for him.... I need the perk to prevent campers , and to have chase killers,I am a solo player .
Nobody plays with object of obsession , yesterday , y the twitch challenge, 0 survival were using object of obsesion ... I repeat , I want 4 object of obsesion when I play as a killer ... It's simple my friend, deactivate the perk when the killer is on invisibility mode ... This will be fair for both parts
Because you are not a OoO player , pig , wraith and ghost face can see me when I can't see them ... They have now wallhack on me ... OoO is a risky perk, nobody play with it, cause you can be tuneled , but I assume the risk,but it's a deal... We have to see between us ... It's ez,disable the perk when the killer is in invisibility mode , and activate when the killer play normal ... Ez ... Some people don't play against the strong killers , they DC ... I don't care to play against nurse , it's a game sometimes I lose sometimes I escape... But a free wallhack on me ,no, it's a deal between killer and survival
The current OoO and Undetectable status should be kept how it is. If you know the killer is nearby and in stealth, just think of OoO as premonition. It's still easy to know where the killer is even if they are in stealth. The risk is you giving your position away. But if you are already running object, it's already assumed that you aren't afraid to be seen by the killer.
If you disable OoO when the killer is in stealth, that would be a nerf imo. I hate old T1 Myers just because I couldn't get any information on where he is.
I think it's perfectly balanced as it is right now.