Shrine help
Okay so I'm sure most of us already know its been changed, but I need help in which perk to buy.
I have BBQ, I don't have Spirit but I like Haunted Ground. Either that or Detective's Hunch. Thoughts? I don't have Tapp or Spirit.
Okay so I'm sure most of us already know its been changed, but I need help in which perk to buy.
I have BBQ, I don't have Spirit but I like Haunted Ground. Either that or Detective's Hunch. Thoughts? I don't have Tapp or Spirit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Which role do you play more?
Kinda 50/50 now I use to main killer but have been spending more time on survivor lately
Okay, what platform are you on then?
Xbox & PC
Just set a stop watch next time you queue for survivor and killer. Whichever role has the shorter queue get that perk that way you have more chances to use it.
Thanks! appreciate it.