My Rift started at Tier 5.9

image.png

@Peanits

Am I safe to buy the pass and keep playing?

I don't want to get banned for cheating or anything.

Comments

  • You'll be fine.

    The level you start out at corresponds to the amount of playtime you've had in-game since October 18th. If you played non-stop, you'd be a higher level.

    It's an unintended glitch, but they've decided to keep it in.

  • You're all good. It's mentioned at the top of the page, but the game has been tracking your progress and giving your Rift fragments for the XP you earned since the 18th. It's not going to be reverted, you earned it.

  • Coolio - Thanks for the info.

    Also, it's interesting to note that I have not been playing a whole bunch (very little, like less than a couple of hours/day, probably about an hour) in the past couple of weeks and still got 6 levels.