It MUST be in the following days. Not later than this thursday. If they'll miss this date, they're screwed since there's no reason to delay the launch according to what we've seen on the PTB (I mean, there were no critical errors that caused crashes). And I'm still waiting for the new communication roadmap since they've changed it already.
So tempted to make joke about how PS4 patch release will be delayed......must resist urge.......must resist........resistance is futile.......no I must.
I am so excited about this I’ve been buying up dark sense and Deja Vu just to see how it will work out. Can’t wait to play with new things 😬heavy breathing
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe, maybe not
Perhaps.
SoonTM
It MUST be in the following days. Not later than this thursday. If they'll miss this date, they're screwed since there's no reason to delay the launch according to what we've seen on the PTB (I mean, there were no critical errors that caused crashes). And I'm still waiting for the new communication roadmap since they've changed it already.
This month maybe?
So tempted to make joke about how PS4 patch release will be delayed......must resist urge.......must resist........resistance is futile.......no I must.
Where's my downvote option when I need it >:(
Still no increase on trapper base carrying capacity, still a bad killer
That's like asking for Mac release when?
i would beleave the doctor!
Hey Not_Queen since you are active how about answering my post about ######### is up with Match Making?
Alt 0153 for ™
Console: Uhh... Years?
Mac: In a Galaxy far far away.