Why do I have credit already?
I just turned the game on and it says I have 7 putrid serum and Tier 5 of the rift with 8 of 10 fragments?
I just turned the game on and it says I have 7 putrid serum and Tier 5 of the rift with 8 of 10 fragments?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug, they know about it, I think they're already trying to fix it.
EDIT: Sorry, I missunderstood, it's not a bug, if you played before (after the 18th) the event you have some progress
So what happens if I gain the 2 rift shards will that screw my progression all up?
Or if I get 3 more serum and buy a skin.
Its not a bug, they know about it and you got this progression by playing after the 18th they said you get to keep the progress
Whatever they did to fix the archives caused some people to have some progression already. It's yours to use, they won't take it away. That's what their tweet said.
It's not a bug? I got a message on starting the game saying anyone who played during the delay would earn progress toward the rift.
Wait a minute then. I also bought the premium track. I don't have any of the auric cells that it claims I should have unlocked?
The short and sweet version is that you get rift fragments from your XP, and the game was mistakenly tracking it since October 18th. When you log in, you'll get the fragments that you were earning before The Archives launched. You'll keep that progress, you technically earned it.
It's being looked into as we speak.
Just FTR I also just now didn't get the auric cells for a tier I unlocked after the event officially started. So its prior and current. I should have been given 100 auric cells by now.