At what rank do you start to "sweat"?
Asking for both Killers and Survivors as I am genuinely curious as to what the answers are.
I noticed personally as a killer that I begin to start playing more intense around the latter half of purple ranks, as by then survivors I meet are becoming more coordinated at doing objectives and skilled at looping me around.
Now that is not to say I am not having fun, but I prefer games where I don't need to take a quick break after finishing it.
So tell me, where do you usually notice that your games are oozing with red hot intensity in the rank scale?
Comments
No ranks.
You start to sweat because of how you play, not where
Fair enough answer, I suppose.
Every rank
There's no "None" option, so i'll just say i sweat every rank i guess.
I only sweat if the other side is sweating or if I play a few bad rounds I might play more “meta” perks for a while. I know a lot of people play to win but I try to not be too competitive in any rank because I end up getting butt hurt if I care too much.