Archives Back!
My archives button is back and I can go In there. Is this just me and a bug/ glitch or do you guys have it back too?
Never mind guys, Archives is back and working!
My archives button is back and I can go In there. Is this just me and a bug/ glitch or do you guys have it back too?
Never mind guys, Archives is back and working!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Idk...at work. Only realized there was an issue about 15 min ago when I checked my phone
It is, just got many rift points and it switched me to the Archives.
It's back, and you won't have lost any progression in the rift.
Confirmed though their official twitter
https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr
They just tweeted about it being fixed
Wooo hooo that's what I'm talking bout boii
Oh that's cool.
gosh what a roller coaster of emotions.