Whos your top 3 fav killers?

Mine is trapper, followed by pig, and probs then hag

All the devious ones lmao

Comments

  • Wraith is my favorite. He has the coolest design, in my opinion and he's got a pretty chill, straightforward playstyle so he was the first killer I picked up, though I would like him to have a higher skillcap. I also love playing stealthy. A close second would be the Huntress. She also has a cool design and her lore is arguably the best of any of the killers. She also has a higher skillcap and I always love the challenge of learning to play a character that's tougher to use. The next is probably the Nurse for me.

  • clown
    freddy
    billyboy

    1. Trapper
    2. Huntress
    3. Wraith
  • 1. Hillbilly
    2. Trapper
    3. Wraith
    1. Clown
    2. Trapper
    3. Pig
  • myers
    myers
    myers
  • Huntress
    Clown
    Doc
    I am waiting for the hag buff.

  • 1.Freddy
    2.Trapper
    3.Myers

    1. Trapper (WHO DOESNT LOVE OUR TRAPPI?!?)
    2. Doctor (one of the best designed and most original killers they made!)
    3. Myers (i love watching them loop me and be like "just keep looping me :) i'm just powering up TO BECOME A SUPER SAYAJIN! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH (the scream they do in Dragonball when they power up))
  • Not in any order but

    Doctor
    Pig
    Clown

    Damn I love these 3
  • Huntress, Pig, and Nurse! I love the 360 no scope potential with the Huntress-- *Gets a 360 no scope shot* OMG MOM GET THE CAMERA, MOMMY MOMMY!!!!